These five things make Fuel Rx Fitness different and better than any other gym or health club in Sherman Oaks:
- The trainers are genuinely empathetic with clients. This should be a given at any fitness place. The sad truth of the matter is, it’s not! In my near 13 years in the fitness industry I have heard countless stories of clients being pushed way too far way too soon and ending up either hurting themselves or being so sore that they can’t workout for 5 days after their first workout. If that’s the case what’s the point of working with a trainer! Our group sessions and personal sessions are formulated with this in mind. There’s nothing wrong with being sore, but within reason.
- There is real accountability for every client. This involves tracking measurements on a regular basis. The process is similar to programming your G.P.S. or asking Siri for directions. You’ve simply got to know where you are going! Having a coach help you determine what your goals should specifically be is huge. Now, intangible results are just as if not more satisfying than the “numbers”, but these intangible results are achieved partially because your G.P.S. is programmed correctly. The way we employ accountability also helps clients overcome emotional, mental, and habitual barriers as well.
- Nutritional guidance is part of the package. Let’s face it, there is 50,000 tons of information out there about nutrition. It can be absolutely overwhelming and even hopeless to sort through it. What helps is having a customized plan that considers your habits, sleep/wake cycle, preferences, and goals. One size fits all programs for nutrition simply won’t cut it. Don’t get me wrong there are certain foundational principles and starting points, but you have to be able to bounce ideas off of someone who knows what they’re talking about.
- The workouts are fun and fresh! A lot of variety is included in each session. Trainers are allowed to be creative instead of being forced to follow a rigid format that becomes very monotonous, very fast. This keeps clients on their toes while increasing fitness, mobility, strength, and flexibility in a more balanced and versatile way. There are some programs and classes out there that just don’t cut it when it comes to the “no boredom factor”.
- Every client is educated on HOW to build and maintain healthy habits. Through several pathways, Fuel Rx educates clients on how to live the fitness lifestyle. This is not a place where people simply take class and leave. The lessons and knowledge will go with you everywhere you go. It’s kind of cool to watch clients start to “get it”. It takes time, but being in the right positive atmosphere is a great starting point. This starts with having the right expectations for transformation. It’s not about losing 50 lbs. in 3 months only to gain it back plus some. It’s about changing WHO YOU ARE for the rest of your life. Because your habits make you who you are and you can’t change your body without first changing your mind.
There it is, The 5 Ways Fuel Rx Fitness Is Different And Better Than Other Gyms Or Health Clubs In Sherman Oaks, Ca.
Owner, Fuel Rx Fitness
13238 Riverside Dr
Sherman Oaks, Ca 91423